Wednesday, May 23, 2012

       "SIMPLY I"

                                                                                                                                                                       I can't give you the reaction you expect, because I'm not who you think I am:

I smile because of the pain I'm feeling
I cry because of the joy I have
I laugh because of the hurt people have caused me
I scream because I'm overjoyed
I'm silent because of the peace inside of me


I've been broken; but yet I remain whole
I've been scarred; but yet I have no marks
My heart is frozen; but yet I'm able to still give love
I've cried; but yet no tears left my eyes
I've screamed from the pain; but yet no sound came


No sound came from my mouth because I've been taught my God knows and hears my cries even when I can't say a word!!


No comments:

Post a Comment