Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WHY WHY WHY WHY


Now if you're a prude or judgemental please don't read...keep it moving...& don't leave any dumb comments they will be deleted...................................................................


Now I'm going to ask a few questions that I'm sure a few ladies would like the answer to but are too scared to ask themselves.

1. Why is it that when you tell a guy you're busy or stressed out they say " You just need some."

2. Why is it that when a guy say he want to see or be with you he "Just want some".

3. Why is it that when you say you're not feeling well they say: "Oh, I can fix that you're just backed up
that's all"  Do I look like a freaking pipe to you, cause you sho' don't look like no plumber to me!!

4. Why is it that when you say I'm not having sex they hit you with these famous lines......"Can you just jack it for me",  "Well just let me taste it",  "Just suck it for me", "Let me just put the head in", & the newest and best one I was just told about "Let me do it from the back it won't hurt." 
Are you freaking kidding me right now,  how bout you turn around and let me do you from the back and see if it hurts.                                                                                                                                          From tasting to sucking it's sex. You want to know why? Because it's called ORAL SEX you dummy.

My whole point is this; why is everything so centered around sex?
Some would say you can't have a relationship without it; well that's a lie I have a relationship with God and He don't expect sex. Why are you expected to give up your goods for a few minutes of fun and live with days of guilt. Sex does not make the world go round and it's not a problem solver....Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment