Friday, June 15, 2012

Private Lives via Social Media

I was up early this morning and something hit me, Social Media.

I see so many post on FB and Twitter with people going back and forth with each other and I'm trying to figure out WHY!
You have to understand that Facebook is not a place to air your dirty laundry, FB is not a place for you to post about what's going on in your home between you and your mate, your momma/daddy, and or boss. FB is not a place for you to pick a fight with Shaquanda and them knowing good and well when you see them in person you're not going to say a word. It really disturbs me to see so many people doing this. If you are having a problem with your mate; be it husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend FB is not the people you need to be talking to. You need to go to that person and sit down with them because I can promise you after you post what you post it's not going to get any better. Now I'm not sure bout your friends list but I know mine don't have to many PhD's on it. If it's advice or answers you're seeking the best person to help you in that department is GOD. I can promise you He will never lead you wrong. Yea you will have plenty of people to give you their input but how many of them really have your best interest at hand. How many of them are really rooting for you to do good and see you succeed. I can promise you not very many. Yea the may say they are but those are just words they know you want to hear at that moment. You have to know that not everyone that wishes you well really mean it. Not everyone that smiles in your face are your friends.

I hear so many people say Facebook is the devil, it broke up my relationship. Well let me share this with you, we both know that is not true. Because before there was FB there was Myspace, emails, text messages and the oldest one pagers. We all knew what the 69 code meant when we saw it. Now the only person you have to blame for your relationship messing up is yourself. I mean did you not think before you posted how horrible your mate was. Did you somehow forget when you sent that message to the inbox that you were married or in a committed relationship. Did you not take into consideration how your mate would feel when you commented on that picture of you ex-jump off. I mean if you really sit back and look at things from the real world you would realize that only you are to blame for your break up or the problems in you home. No one else.

We have to wake up and grow up so that we may understand that somethings are better left in our head. Somethings are better left inside your home between the two of you because your business is not everybody's business. I can guarantee you that the same way you were attracted to the person you're with so is someone else that calls themselves your friend. So they sit back, wait and watch because they know before long the bad advice they have been giving you will soon pay off. Then you looking stupid because they hooked up

Now let me leave you with this: SOCIAL MEDIA SHOULD NOT BE YOUR DR.

No comments:

Post a Comment